Are you feeling lonely even when you in a room full of people, or in a relationship? Are you having sleepless nights, weeping and not really knowing why? Are you feeling the lack of desire to face the next day and the thought of wanting to end it All?
I empathize with you, my friend. I truly do.
I have good news for all of us lonely hearts out there.
My writings in this book aim to accomplish a few things:
- Understanding the theory behind loneliness to better understand yourself
- Understanding the feelings associated with loneliness
- Developing a healthy feeling of love to help you overcome problems
- Practical steps to break the lonely cycle
- Replace the feeling of loneliness with healthy thoughts